National Animal Interest Alliance

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Easy Like Sunday morning- Today's napping spot!

Hi All,
Time for my update about where I napped today. Once da beans gotten home from the steeple place, I went straight to my spot where I napped for most of the afternoon until Mombean went to a concert in the late afternoon. OOO-KKK!, Ready to find out where I napped today? Scroll down for where I spent the afternoon napping.














Did you correctly guess where I napped this afternoon? Hope efurryone enjoyed their Sunday!!!! I sure did !





7 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Alexi, you look super comfy !!! How's nice + pillow + Sun puddle.
What's else you need : )
Enjoy !!!
xoxo

Katnip Lounge said...

We guessed correctly!!!!

HURRAH!!

This was fun.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I didn't guess correctly, but any napping spot is great!

Kea said...

That's a fabulous napping spot! We hope you had a great Sunday. :-)

-Fuzzy Tales

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a GREAT napping spot!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

A tisket, a tasket, a kitty in a basket! Looks like it was made just for you.

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

cheap nolvadex