National Animal Interest Alliance

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I IZ CONFOOZED!


Hello All,
As you can see I am in my favorite basket wundering what to do about Misha. Notice the serious look on my face. I iz confoozed! I am not sure what to do. I have read how sad Misha is about losing me and how sorry he is that I am angry at him. Well, when one declares their love for another, don't ya think that in itself is a sign that he no longer luvs me. That is why I got upset.

Some cats think we should make up and some thinks we should find other kitties. I IZ CONFOOZED! I don't know what to think. What do you think?

2 comments:

Dmitri said...

Ooh Alexi! You are such a beautiful kitteh! So sorry about Misha. I am a two year old Chartreux (will be three on March 7)and I am DEFINITELY interested in being friends!

The Island Cats said...

Alexi! There are other fish in the sea!! And maybe you can put the bitey on one of them!