National Animal Interest Alliance

Friday, August 17, 2007

Middle Name Meme and Nose Twins




Mallory wanted to participate in this discussion:

My full name is Olga Mallory--my Mommy and Daddy call me Mallory. Here's my contribution to this:
M-mischievous I liked to climb things when I was younger. I was named for George Leigh Mallory, an early climber of Mt. Everest.
A-active--something I'm not.
L-large Mommy and Daddy think I'm large for my age
L-lean Something I'm also not.
O-oval-- My tummy is oval according to Mommy and Daddy
R-rotund
Y- y do I like stinky goodness so much? It's yum-meow-y!

My nose twin is my brudder, Siriusly Silly (shown on right).

1 comment:

The Crew said...

Hi. I didn't realize you were doing my Twin Challenge! But I'll add you to the list for tomorrow's posting.

By the way, welcome to our cat blogging community.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty
The Crew